Current Time 0:00
Duration Time 0:00
About the speakers
- Marina LeytesSenior Vice President, ESG & Impact at 57 StarsMarina Leytes is a Senior Vice President at 57 Stars and a member of the ESG & Impact Committee, focusing on ESG integration and the firm’s impact strategy. Prior to 57 Stars, she was with Sarona Asset Management, an impact-focused emerging markets fund manager, where she led investor relations and ESG and impact management efforts. Previously, Marina was with the World Economic Forum’s Impact Investing and Blended Finance Initiatives. She began her career at Metropolitan Real Estate Equity Management, LLC (a BentallGreenOak subsidiary) in New York, where she led portfolio analysis and reporting for the company’s funds. Marina holds a BA (magna cum laude) in Computer Science from New York University and an MA in development economics from Columbia University’s School of International and Public Affairs.
- As featured on Forbes, Entreprenuer, Thrive Global, Grace Reyes is one of the most prominent voices in finance when it comes to promoting diversity & gender balance in the investment management industry. Ms. Reyes is the CEO of The Investment Diversity Exchange (TIDE) which connects and engages movers and shakers to promote diversity & inclusion within the investment industry. With a background in fundraising, Grace has built relationships with the largest investors in the US and has formed close rapport with an array of industry leaders & prominent investors globally - relationships that have helped her bring awareness to the causes and firms that Grace represents. She is also an Independent Board Director and part of the Audit Committee of Professional Diversity Network (NASDAQ: IPDN).
- Sasha JensenFounder & CEO at Jensen PartnersSasha Jensen is founder and CEO of Jensen Partners and Jensen DiversityMetrics™. In this role, Sasha leads a team of over 30 senior recruitment specialists and data scientists across New York, London, and Hong Kong, all of whom are dedicated exclusively to the sourcing, recruitment, and placement of capital raising and investment professionals for leading alternative investment firms globally. Sasha’s recruiting experience spans over two decades. Before pursuing a career in recruiting, Sasha was an investigative journalist and worked as Head of Investigations of the Sunday Independent and Saturday Star newspapers in Johannesburg. She graduated with an upper-class double-honors in Philosophy and Literature from University of Warwick.
- Vicky WilliamsHead of Private Markets at Coal Pension Trustees InvestmentVicky is Head of Private Markets for Coal Pension Trustees Ltd, focused on the management of the private equity, private credit, infrastructure and property portfolios of the British Coal and Mineworkers’ pension schemes. Prior to joining CPTI in 2018, Vicky was a managing director in Cambridge Associates’ pension practice, advising clients on asset allocation strategy, manager selection, and investment program evaluation. Before this, Vicky held senior roles in the pension industry focused on private equity. She was the Head of Private Equity at BP Investment Management Ltd. where she was responsible for the management of the £2.0 billion private equity portfolio, defining the strategy and overseeing fund selection, due diligence and portfolio management for over 200 funds and over 90 manager relationships across the US, Europe and Asia. Whilst at BP, she also held a number of advisory board roles for funds across a variety of strategies. Prior to that, Vicky was Head of Private Equity at British Airways Pensions Management Ltd where she was solely responsible for the management of private equity portfolios of the Airways Pension Scheme and the New Airways Pension Scheme. Vicky was also Head of Private Equity at Shell Pensions Management Services Ltd. Vicky began her private equity career in the late 1990s when she was an early employee at Altius Associates Ltd., a global private equity advisory firm founded in 1998.
- Maria LohmannInvestment Director at Saga Private EquityMaria Lohmann is an Investment Director at SAGA Private Equity, based in Denmark, which is a specialist fund-of-funds investing in North American and European small- and mid-market buyout funds. Maria manages the investment processes across primary, secondary, and co-investment strategies and is passionate about finding emerging managers. Prior to working within fund-of-funds investments, Maria gained experience working as a management consultant at A.P. Moller-Maersk and Ørsted. She holds a Master’s Degree in Economics from the University of Copenhagen, Denmark including exchange studies at Columbia University, New York.
- Reynir IndahlFounder & Managing Partner at Summa EquityReynir Indahl is the Managing Partner of Summa Equity, a Nordic private equity fund he founded in 2016, with c. EUR 4bn assets under management. Summa was the first PE firm to align its strategy with the UN SDGs. Summa has also joined as a key partner with UNDP and UN PRI in UN SDG Impact Initiative to help develop an SDG-alignment framework relevant to all private equity firms. Previously, Reynir was Partner with Altor Equity Partners where he joined at inception in 2003. Before this, he was CEO of Ignis Photonyx, Investment Director with Kistefos Venture Capital, and Engagement Manager with McKinsey & Company. Reynir graduated Baker Scholar from the MBA Program at Harvard Business School; B.S. in Economics (Summa Cum Laude) from the Wharton School of University of Pennsylvania; and Second Lieutenant from the Norwegian Defence School of Intelligence and Security.