Finding value in dislocation
Current Time 0:00
Duration Time 0:00
Finding value in dislocation
About the speakers
- Chris HentemannFounder & Chief Investment Officer at 400 Capital Management LLCChris Hentemann organized and launched 400 Capital Management LLC (“400CM”) in October 2008. Chris is Chief Investment Officer and Chairs the Firm’s Operating and Investment Committees. Prior to 400CM, Chris was the Head of Global Structured Products at Banc of America Securities (“BAS”) where he led the strategy for lending, securitization, trading, sales, research and investment management of residential and commercial mortgage, asset-backed, CLO, tax and credit derivatives. Prior to joining BAS, Chris spent two years at Salomon Brothers Inc. as a Vice President and senior trader in residential mortgage securities, CMOs and derivatives. Chris began his career at CS First Boston where he was responsible for trading and structuring residential mortgage securities, CMOs and derivatives. Chris serves on the Board of Directors for the Boston College Wall Street Council, Domus Kids and the Henrik Lundqvist Foundation. Chris graduated from the Carroll School of Management at Boston College in 1990 with a Bachelor of Science in Finance.
- Paul Triggiani is Managing Director and Head of Distressed Credit and Special Situations at Invesco. In this role, he is focused on credit opportunities, distressed debt, and special situations investments. Mr. Triggiani joined Invesco in 2016. Prior to joining the firm, he was a managing director at H.I.G. Bayside Capital, where he focused on control and non-control distressed debt and credit opportunities. Before that, Mr. Triggiani was a managing director for Strategic Value Partners, responsible for distressed and special situations investments in general industrials, oil and gas, building products, homebuilding, infrastructure, gaming, and financials. While at Strategic Value Partners, he was co-head of US corporate investments and was a member of the investment committee, which approved distressed-for-control and private equity investments. Before that, Mr. Triggiani was a partner at Heartland Industrial Partners LP, a leveraged buyout firm focused on industrial companies. He began his career at Goldman Sachs & Co. as an investment banker in the corporate finance and real estate departments in 1993. Mr. Triggiani earned a BA degree in English literature from Northwestern University and an MBA from the J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management.
- Ed TestermanPartner, Research at King Street Capital ManagementEd Testerman is a Partner on our US Research team based in Charlottesville. He is also a member of our US Investment Committee. Prior to joining King Street in 2012, Ed was an Analyst at Davidson Kempner Capital Management. Prior to joining Davidson Kempner Capital Management, Ed was an Associate at TowerBrook Capital Partners. He began his career as an Analyst at Lehman Brothers. Ed received a B.S. in Commerce from the University of Virginia.
- Richard KitchenPartner at King & Spalding InternationalRichard Kitchen is a partner in King & Spalding's London office and a member of the Firm’s Private Credit & Special Situations team. Richard’s practice focuses on general banking, alternative credit and international acquisition and leveraged finance transactions. Richard has significant experience acting for private equity sponsors, corporate borrowers and creditors on a wide range of debt capital structures in the European mid-cap and large-cap markets. He draws on a wealth of experience including syndicated cov-lite and cov-loose financings, second lien loan financings, super senior revolving credit facility and high yield bond financings, stretched senior and unitranche financings, as well as subordinated instruments including PIK and preferred equity. Richard’s clients include private equity sponsors, investment banks and providers of alternative credit. Richard is ranked in Chambers UK and Chambers Global in the category Banking & Finance. His clients and peers describe him as “very calm and measured…an intelligent lawyer who has seen it all", “an excellent lawyer…if you want a good job doing, Richard Kitchen is your man". Richard was named a “Rising Star” in the “40 under 40” List by Private Debt Investor 2020. IFLR rates Richard as a “Rising Star”. Richard is also named in Legal 500 UK for the category Bank Lending: Investment Grade Debt and Syndicated Loans.
- Fabio LongoPartner at Bain Capital Special SituationsMr. Longo joined Bain Capital in 2013. He is a Partner in the Non-Performing Loan and Real Estate team at Bain Capital Special Situations and is based in Bain Capital’s London office. Previously, Mr. Longo was a Principal in the European Principal Finance Fund at Apollo investing in non-performing loan portfolios and real estate. Mr. Longo started his career in the Investment Banking group at Goldman Sachs. Mr. Longo received an M.Eng. from University of Cambridge and MIT.
- Rajneesh VigManaging Director at Blackrock AlternativesRajneesh Vig, Managing Director, is a member of BlackRock Alternatives Global Credit Platform and Chairman and CEO of BlackRock-TCP Capital Corp (NASDAQ: TCPC). He is Co-Head of US Private Capital and is the Investment Committee Chair for BlackRock Alternatives US Private Capital (USPC) business. Prior to joining BlackRock, Mr. Vig was a Managing Partner at Tennenbaum Capital Partners (TCP), where he was also Chairman of the Investment Committee and a member of the Management Committee. TCP with its more than $9 billion in committed capital was acquired by BlackRock in 2018. Prior to TCP, Mr. Vig held roles within Investment Banking, Debt Capital Markets and the Structured Solutions Group at Deutsche Bank Securities from 1999 through 2006. He currently chairs the US Private Capital Investment Committee, is a member of the Credit Oversight Committee and serves on the Board of Directors of TCPC, 36th Street Capital and Edmentum. He also serves on the Board of Trustees of Connecticut College. Mr. Vig earned a B.A. in Economics from Connecticut College and an M.B.A from New York University.