Navigating the biggest workplace challenges for 2024
Current Time 0:00
Duration Time 0:00
Navigating the biggest workplace challenges for 2024
About the speakers
- Niamh Briody JordanRegional Partner at ATD FacilitatorNiamh Jordan is a highly experienced executive coach and leadership consultant with an international career spanning 22 years in executive coaching and mentoring, leadership consultancy, corporate training and learning and development. She has a Bachelor of Education with honors, from Queen’s University, Belfast, Northern Ireland, and a master’s degree in executive coaching and mentoring from the Institute of Leadership and Management. She is a faculty member at the Institute of Healthcare Leadership and Management, a member of the Association of Coaching and a senior consultant with FranklinCovey, delivering a range of leadership topics. Niamh is a hands-on leader capable of strategic and critical thinking, identifying potential in others and inspiring them to action. Her strength lies in liaising and building strong relationships as well as in facilitating professional development across multiple platforms while consistently displaying exceptional communication skills and a strong sense of moral and ethical principles. She demonstrates a balance of professionalism, passion and practicality in inspiring others to action. She is currently working across a range of industries, focusing on one-on-one executive coaching, skilled facilitation, team and leadership development, action learning facilitation and coach and mentor training. Niamh has completed executive coaching and leadership consultant assignments in the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Ireland, Vietnam and Thailand. She has coached, facilitated and consulted in organizations at C-suite, middle management and new graduate levels in a range of industries, including; healthcare, hospitality, aviation, education, construction, entrepreneurships, oil and gas and government entities.
- Kunal WadhwaniCHRO at Choithrams GroupKunal Wadhwani is the CHRO for Choithrams Group & oversees management of over 5000 employees. With over 20 years’ experience in linking human capital to business results, he is highly adept at planning & directing HR Budgeting, Business Partner, Reward & Talent Management Strategies. Kunal has led a cultural transformation within Choithrams by creating agile HR processes that are unique to Choithrams vision & business need. He has led multiple award-winning HR interventions which not only increased the shop floor productivity, but also enhanced the organizations brand image. Kunal is a Global Keynote & Panel Speaker in various professional HR Forums. He has also been a mentor to over 6000+ Management Graduates. He partners with universities to conduct keynotes with student groups to share insights on leadership, conflict, stress management & how to incorporate fun in your modern-day corporate life. His vision is to be a strategic partner to attain organizational excellence by developing and inspiring the true potential of company’s human capital and providing opportunities for growth, wellbeing & enrichment. As he supports the organization with its growth strategy, he also emphasizes the need of ESG as the organization continues to value employees and communities it serves. He is also a professional Ten Pin Bowler who has won the Dubai Singles Ten Pin Championship & has been ranked in the Top 10 Bowlers, by the Emirati Bowling Federation in 2020.
- Ramya PrasadDirector – Client Solutions & Delivery at DarwinboxRamya was one of the early employees of Darwinbox and leads Client Advisory & Solutions globally and HR Delivery (Implementation & Customer Success) in the Middle East for Darwinbox. She works at the confluence of technology, people, and processes in driving change and transformation across clientele ranging from boutique hyper-growth start-ups to pan geographic conglomerates.
- Sally AshfordGroup HR Director at Informa Group plcSally Ashford joined Informa plc as Group HR Director in June 2021. She is also currently a Non-Executive Director for workforce engagement at Helios Towers. Sally has over 30 years’ experience in the field of Human Resources (‘HR’) including significant expertise in reward, talent and business transformation. In her early career, Sally worked in HR research and consultancy before moving in-house. She spent 15 years working in a variety of HR roles in the Telecoms industry at BT, O2 and Telefonica, including European HR Director and Deputy Global HR Director. In 2015, Sally joined Royal Mail where she became Chief Human Resources Officer in June 2018, a role she held until February 2021. She holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Management Science from the University of Manchester and a Master’s degree in Industrial Relations from the University of Warwick.
- Farid KhanHead of HR (People Lead) UAE at Mondelēz InternationalFarid Khan, People Lead, UAE at Mondelēz International, one of the largest Snacking companies in the world, with iconic global and local brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Farid has 19+ years of diverse international HR experience, predominantly within the Talent Acquisition space; both in-house and within executive search firms. Having lived and worked in Canada, Qatar, and UAE in complex global matrix organizations, he has gained a wealth expertise and success in building commercially viable talent strategies, including: Expertise in supporting commercial success through development of business aligned strategies Effective and inclusive leadership utilizing strategic talent insights Implementing targeted and impactful Employer Branding strategies Championing Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) Farid has recently moved into a People Lead UAE role; where he has ownership of the People agenda, which includes areas such as performance management, succession planning, org design, employee engagement, DE&I, to name a few. Prior to that he led a regional team leading the Talent Acquisition agenda for MENAP. Prior to that, Farid spent a few years with Qatar Airways in Doha, where his team played a critical role to ensure Hamad International Airport (HIA) was appropriately staffed when it first opened its doors; providing all passengers a 5 Star experience. Farid, a father of two, is an active musician, and will soon be seen playing small venues across Dubai