Using Data & AI to Bring the Future into Focus
Current Time 0:00
Duration Time 0:00
Using Data & AI to Bring the Future into Focus
About the speakers
- Andrew AltfestPresident at Altfest Personal Wealth ManagementAs President of Altfest Personal Wealth Management, a NYC RIA established in 1983 now managing over $1.6b AUM, Andrew Altfest advises clients on their personal finances and drives financial planning strategies across the firm. Andrew received his BA with honors in English from Cornell University and his MBA from Columbia University’s Graduate School of Business. He also is a CFP® licensee. Andrew has spoken at local universities, industry conferences and the American Association of Individual Investors, and has appeared regularly in the press, including The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg News and Dow Jones Newswires. Andrew is also the founder and CEO of FP Alpha, the first AI-driven comprehensive wealth management solution to cover more than 15 areas of financial planning. The software enables financial advisors to save time in the planning process, showcase their value beyond investments, and deliver the personalized, comprehensive experience that clients require. FP Alpha was first developed in 2018 to address a major gap within current tech offerings for financial advisors, and was made available to the public in February 2020. Andrew was named a Best-In-State Wealth Advisor in New York City by Forbes in its 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 rankings, as well as a Young Advisor to Watch by Financial Advisor in 2020. He was included in Forbes’ list of America’s Top Next-Generation Wealth Advisors in 2017, 2018 and 2019; InvestmentNews’ 2018 list of 40 Under 40 in the financial advisory industry; and Financial Advisor’s Due Diligence/Research Manager All-Star Team in 2012 and 2013. Andrew is a member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) and is chairman of the NYC chapter.
- Ashley LongabaughPrincipal Analyst at CelentAshley Longabaugh is a Principal Analyst for Celent’s wealth management (“WM”) practice and is based out of the firm’s New York office. Ashley’s research and consulting experience focuses on the implementation of emerging technologies across the North American and European WM ecosystem. Against this backdrop, her expertise is in the platform market, segmentation of the WM client base, and the online retail brokerage market. Ashley is a prolific author whose work has been featured in a number of trade publications, including The Wall Street Journal, CNBC, U.S. News & World Report, Business Insider, Yahoo! Finance, among others. Prior to joining Celent, Ashley worked for Credit Suisse Asset Management and Lyxor Asset Management; she achieved her Series 7 and 63 licenses. Ashley earned her Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) in Business Management and a minor in French from Bucknell University. Ashley holds US and UK citizenship, and was previously based out of Celent’s London office.
- Andrew BrzezinskiHead of Data Strategy, Business Intelligence & Analytics at Fidelity InvestmentsAndrew Brzezinski is head of data strategy, business intelligence, and advanced analytics at Fidelity Institutional®(Fl), the Fidelity Investments business that offers financial professionals and institutions access to the investment, technology, and platform solutions they need to service their clients and grow their businesses. Fidelity Investments is a leading provider of investment management, retirement planning, portfolio guidance, brokerage, benefits outsourcing, and other financial products and services to institutions, financial intermediaries, and individuals. In this role, Mr. Brzezinski is responsible for driving Fl's data-driven culture, advancing accountability across the organization using metrics and measurement, empowering Fl clients with data and analytics solutions, and executing on high-value advanced analytics and Al use cases. Prior to assuming his current role, Mr. Brzezinski held numerous positions within Fidelity. Most recently he was a vice president at Fl responsible for driving the exploration and adoption of artificial intelligence and advancing Fl's client facing analytics and reporting offerings. From 2013 to 2017, Andrew served as vice president of Fidelity Trading Ventures, where he was responsible for strategy, quantitative analytics, and product development for numerous initiatives across the enterprise related to trading, analytics, and emerging technology. From 2010 to 2013, Andrew was vice president of Financial Engineering, for Fidelity Capital Markets, Fidelity's institutional trading arm, and was responsible for the research and design of trading algorithms and analytics supporting FCM's electronic trading product suite. Prior to that, he was a member of the Financial Engineering team from 2007 to 2010. He has been in the financial industry since joining Fidelity in 2007. Mr. Brzezinski earned his bachelor of science degree from the University of Toronto, his master of science degree from Stanford University, and his PhD from Massachusetts Institute of Technology, all in electrical engineering. He also holds the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Series 99 license.
- Peter HessChief Revenue Officer, North America at InvestCloudPete Hess serves as InvestCloud’s President of Global Mid-Markets. In this role, Pete is responsible for solution strategy, sales and delivery of Investcloud’s solutions to independent wealth and asset managers across the globe. Formerly President and CEO of Advent Software prior to its acquisition by SS&C in 2015, Pete spent twenty three years with Advent helping to create innovative technology solutions to drive and support growth across wealth, asset, and alternatives management businesses. He has recently joined Investcloud for more of the same but at a faster pace enabled through Investcloud’s unique digital platform. Just prior to joining Investcloud, Pete spent five years working in the Private Equity world as CEO and operating partner with Vista Equity Partners and Welsh Carson Anderson and Stowe. Pete holds a BA from Princeton University.
- Sibyl SladeFounder at IntegriVest Wealth AdvisorsSlade is founder and president of IntegriVest Wealth Advisors, LLC. an independent financial services firm. She lends her 28 years of banking and finance experience to provide personalized comprehensive financial planning and advisory services to small business owners and professionals. In 2022, she was recognized as a Visionary for Advisor Group’s Women Forum. In 2019, she was a nominee for the Ladenburg Institute of Women & Finance. Prior to founding IntegriVest Wealth Advisors, LLC, Slade began her financial services career as a financial advisor with Waddell & Reed, where she was recognized as a recipient of Waddell & Reed’s 2015 Pacesetter as well as received her Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor Designation. In 2017, Slade became an independent financial advisor and emerged as an industry thought leader. A 21-year veteran of the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, in this capacity, Slade served as a senior regional community development manager for the Atlanta Fed's community and economic development (CED) team whereby she provided regional and national input around these areas. Slade has been featured in several media outlets and publications providing industry insights and expert knowledge to include but are not limited to CNBC, U.S. News Report & World Report, RollingOut, Thrive Global, and Insurance Net. Likewise, she has been recognized by Congressman John Lewis, David Scott, and Hank Johnson for her work addressing unnecessary foreclosures in Georgia. In 2020 and 2022, she was named one of Atlanta Business League’s 100 Black Women of Influence for her leadership in assisting small businesses impacted by the COVID Pandemic. She was also a 2020 and 2021 Unilever United for America Luminary Fellows. In addition to her role with IntegriVest Wealth Advisors, Sibyl serves as Vice Chair of the Board for Access to Capital for Entrepreneurs (ACE); as an advisory board member for ACE’s Women’s Business Center; a member of ACE’s loan committee; and an advisory board member of the One Million Dreams Foundation. She was also the founder of 1st Gen Femmes Mentoring Program, a mentor for the Mack Robinson Business College of Georgia State University, and 2021 advisory board member of Females & Finance. She received a BS in planning and economic development from Georgia State University's Andrew Young School of Policy Studies. She is also a graduate of Kennesaw State University's certification for financial planning program. When she is not working, you can find her riding her Harley or camping. A native of Atlanta, Slade resides in Powder Springs, Georgia, with her husband. She is the proud mom of three sons and grandmother of two grandsons and one granddaughter.