What fintech trend should we be paying more attention to?
Current Time 0:00
Duration Time 0:00
What fintech trend should we be paying more attention to?
About the speakers
- Vivek BediAuthor at You: The ProductVivek is an experienced leader with the unique combination of deep product management expertise, disruptive executive leadership, and a portfolio of motivational keynotes that have inspired thousands of individuals. Over his career journey, he has had the fortunate privilege of driving explosive change across Fortune 100 companies such as Goldman Sachs and Northwestern Mutual as well as rapidly scaling multiple startups such as LearnVest, Sterling BackCheck, and mySwapp that were all acquired. Having led in both environments has taught him the lesson of blending aspects of the best of both cultures together, which is the key to a winning business strategy. Vivek is now an entrepreneur, advisor, public speaker, and author focused on sharing insights with others in his industry. He is passionate about sharing these lessons on stage so others can benefit from his experiences. Vivek received a double major in Computer Science and Computer Engineering from Rutgers College of Engineering. Vivek resides in Livingston, New Jersey and with his wife Lina and his two children; Jayden and Amaya.
- Craig McLaughlinCEO at Finalytics.aiMcLaughlin's focus is on Finalytics.ai's partnerships with leading community financial institutions. He is regularly featured in the banking industry media.
- Steven RamirezCEO at Beyond the ArcSteven is a popular industry analyst, writer, and speaker in financial services and fintech. His insights have appeared in American Banker, ABA Banking Journal, ABA Bank Marketing, Financial Brand, Bank Innovation, Mortgage Banking, and other industry publications. He is a popular speaker and has presented on social, mobile, fintech, and digital trends at BAI Retail Delivery, BAI Payments Connect, the Mortgage Technology Conference, American Banker’s Financial Services Marketing Forum, CRM Evolution, ABA Annual Convention, and other events. As the CEO of customer experience agency Beyond the Arc, his clients include banks, fintech companies, and banking associations. Steven earned his BA and MBA from the University of California, Berkeley.
- Laura Kornhauser is the Co-Founder/CEO of Stratyfy. Previously, Laura spent 12 years at JPMorgan, building and delivering risk and credit products. She has a BSE from Princeton & an MBA from Columbia.
- Greg Wright is the Executive Vice President and Chief Product Officer for Experian’s Consumer Information Services and has been with Experian since 2016. He has more than 18 years of experience working in product management to launch groundbreaking solutions. Wright has a proven track record of delivering successful solutions to market through acquisitions, innovations, and tactical partnerships. He is a strategic business leader who focuses and aligns teams on the most important growth opportunities. Prior to Experian, Wright worked in the insurance industry, serving as Senior Vice President at Vertafore, Agency and Carrier Solution, where he delivered and executed the go-to-market strategy. He also has industry experience in the personal and small business financial services space launching mobile and cloud solutions across QuickBooks, Mint.com, and Quicken products while at Intuit. Wright has a Juris Doctorate from Stanford Law School and a Bachelor of Science in Environmental Economics from Stanford University.
- As Executive VP & COO of Connexus Credit Union ($4.9B in assets), Chad Rogers leads a talented senior leadership team delivering exceptional experiences to ~420K members nationwide.
- Dr. Rikard Bandebo has spent the last 20 years as a product leader and general manager, working at the cross-section of financial services and quantitative and qualitative data analysis. Throughout his career, he has paired his expertise in data analytics with meaningful insights that help drive product innovation and expand market share. Most recently, he served as CPO for Unacast, a location data company, where he helped steer a more product-driven strategy during a period of exciting growth. At Clarivate (a former Thomson Reuters division), he led product strategy for MarkMonitor and managed the divestiture and transition to Investcorp. He was also a product leader at other data analytics companies, including Bersin by Deloitte; 7Park Data (a Vista Equity Partners company); and real estate analytics company Markerr. Earlier in his career, Dr. Bandebo led the Analytics and Advisory teams at First Data (now a Fiserv company) where he shared insights on consumer spending, financial services, retail and small business sectors as Chief Economist. Dr. Bandebo earned his Doctorate, Master of Science as well as his Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com), Business, Economics and Computer Science degrees from the University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom.
- Bill Harris was CEO of Intuit and founding CEO of PayPal and Personal Capital. Over the past 25 years, he as started nine successful financial technology and cybersecurity companies. Along with a talented team of fintech veterans, he’s now starting Nirvana Money, a digital credit card.
- Derek CorcoranSenior Vice President Financial Services Strategy at Woodridge SoftwareDerek joined Woodridge Software as SVP of Financial Services Strategy in June 2022. He has worked in IT for over 25 years, including 12 years with Avoka, first as a General Manager, then as Chief Experience Officer. His work at Avoka led to a $245m exit in 2018. Derek focuses on expanding Fintech capabilities in businesses, making financial services industries easier for customers to do business with.
- Estela NagahashiExecutive at University Credit UnionEstela is a seasoned Executive at University Credit Union, and has been in this role for over five years. Prior to this, Estela spent over 12 years at SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union, gaining experience in roles from Branch Manager to Consumer Lending Program Manager. She has 20 years of industry knowledge, encompassing retail banking operations and services, customer relations, and lending operations. With a proven track record of turning around underperforming business units, Estela's specialty areas are process improvement and team building/training.
- Kathleen Pierce-GilmoreHead of Global Payments at Silicon Valley BankKathleen Pierce-Gilmore is Silicon Valley Bank’s Head of Payments. In the role, she leads the team responsible for the bank’s suite of direct payments and embedded payments solutions. Kathleen is responsible for the payments business strategy and vision, product management, product development and innovation, risk governance, and the overall P&L of the business. Kathleen is a longtime non-executive director on the board of Sezzle, a buy now, pay later (BNPL) payments company. She also serves on the board of directors for Tala, a global, digital financial services company that helps historically underbanked communities to borrow, save and grow their money. She recently became a board observer for Infinicept after SVB’s recent investment in the company. Kathleen holds a certification from the Financial Times Nonexecutive Director Diploma program.